Collaboration with hubs in the hinterland
The Antwerp Port Authority is developing numerous strategic partnerships with hinterland hubs and terminals to enhance the port's competitiveness. The port aims to be the hub of European multimodal transport and offer integrated solutions, from foreland to hinterland.
Some strategic partnerships with hinterland partners:
- Collaboration extended gateway Antwerp-Limburg;
- Collaboration Port of Genk;
- Collaboration Port of Brussels;
- Collaboration Liège Trilogiport;
- Collaboration Port of Duisburg;
- Participation Antwerp East NV (operated by DP World);
- Participation Rail Terminal Chemelot (RTC), Geleen.