Antwerp Port Authority
T.+32 (0)3 205 20 11
MAS Port Pavilion
T. +32 (0)3 229 73 50
|Should you have specific questions with regards our servies, please select the adequate field of your interest on the left hand side of this page.|
Accessibility of the Port House
Havenbedrijf Antwerpen NV van publiek recht
Zaha Hadidplein 1
How to get there?
- Bus: bus stop 'Ferdinanduspolder' is a 350 m walk. Buses 762, 763 and 764 (departure F. Rooseveltplaats) stops at the bus stop.
- Tram: tram line 6 goes to tram stop 'P+R Kinepolis', which is a 15 minute walk.
- Train: from train station Antwerp-Luchtbal (at 1.6 km) it is a 20 minute walk to the Port House. Antwerp Central Station is the closest big train station. From here it is a ten minute walk to the F. Rooseveltplaats where you can take bus 762, 763 or 764 (see supra).
Calculate the shortest route with Google Maps or a bicycle route planner if you come by bike.
You can park your bicycle in the underground parking of the Port House. There are charging points for electric bicycles. The entrance is at the Mexicostraat (see map at the bottom of the page).
From the autumn of 2016 there will be a double Velo station right in front of the Port House, next to the entrance of the underground parking (Mexicostraat). Other nearby Velo stations are 'Indiëstraat' and 'Kambalastraat'.
GPS co-ordinates: 51°14'28.5"N 4°24'26.6"E
The Port House has two private parkings where visitors can park.
- Underground parking of the Port House: the entrance is at the Mexicostraat. A digital sign at the entrance shows how many parking spaces are still available. There are charging points for electric cars.
- Parking 'Straatsburg': you can park here if the underground parking is full. This parking is next to the parking of restaurant 'Het pomphuis', diagonally opposite the Port House. The entrance and exit of the parking are on the Merantistraat. From here it is a two minutes walk to the Port House.
Until 2019 there are major roadworks in Antwerp. This will disrupt car traffic and public transport. Before you leave check the website www.slimnaarantwerpen.be for the last updates and best routes.