Tour of the Port House
Interesting information about the inside, amazing view outside
The Port House, designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, is an architectural masterpiece, befitting an international port such as Antwerp. The headquarters of the Antwerp Port Authority is without a doubt one of the eye-catchers of the Antwerp skyline. Inside, the building is also breathtaking thanks to a fascinating line pattern on every floor, and dazzling panoramic views.
Tour with a city guide
Would you like to visit the Port House? Please see below what you need to do for this.
Both individual visitors and groups can go on a tour with a city guide.
Duration of the tour: ± 90 minutes.
Start: front column of the Port House on the Zaha Hadidplein.
Please take into account the following conditions:
- Children must be at least 6 years old to join the tour.
- The building is not accessible yet to people in wheelchairs or for prams.
- No backpacks or big handbags are allowed during the tour.
- No eating or drinking during the tour.
- A good physical condition is necessary as we will go up and down several staircases during the tour.
You can join an existing group of max. 20 people.
Price: EUR 10 a person (only advance sales up to 3 days before the visit).
Language: Dutch, French, English or German.
Number of people: max. 20 per guide.
Price: EUR 75 per group + EUR 5 administrative costs.
Reservations by telephone (Visit Antwerp): +32 3 232 01 03 or by email.